Narrative Tools is a small seed project awarded by the South African Swedish University Forum, SASUF’s initiation grant. The full name is “Drawing on Narrative Tools in Developing Inclusive and Participatory Educational Tools Enhancing Sustainable Development”. The interdisciplinary team brings together scholars from Karolinska Institute, University of Cape Town, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, and University of Western Cape.
- Staffan Josephsson (PI, Sweden), Karolinska Institute, Sweden
- Suraya Scheba (PI, South Africa), Department of Geography and Environmental Science, University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Laurence Piper (Co-I), Department of Political Science, University of Western Cape, South Africa
- Jacob von Heland (Co-I), KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Henrik Ernstson (Co-I), KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
Updates to follow.